Need cloud services? Then you also need local support and local Columbus data centers
Developing your IT infrastructure in-house can cost you a lot more than you may want to spend, or may introduce more risk than you'd like to manage yourself. That's why Rampart offers a range of comprehensive hosting services in partnership with local Columbus data centers in addition to other cloud providers. This is important, because while we work with traditional cloud providers, superior service and support readily is what our customers expect.
We have a number of offerings, from simple web hosting, to dedicated cloud servers, to co-location of client equipment in secure data center facilities. Rampart’s reliable hosting solutions for small and medium sized businesses, provide a number of benefits you may not even expect:
Some of the benefits out clients see from hosting through Rampart include:
- High availability / Connectivity – When you need your connection to be dependable, we can guarantee it will be for critical applications and workplace productivity.
- Server scalability– We'll provide you with ample room, but we can also ramp up the size, memory and storage when you grow and you need it
- Columbus-based tech support– We work with local data centers with local support teams. We'll be able to assist with any issues you have, regardless of the time of night, and even on holidays.
- High IT costs– With our fixed monthly rate, you won't have to worry about hourly costs racking up a big bill for you.
- Reduce energy costs– With all of your servers stored offsite, you can save energy and even reduce your carbon footprint when you use our services.
- Avoid capital expenditures. – Rather than making a big outlay for new equipment, make hardware obsolescence a thing of the past. Move IT costs from the Capital Budget to the Operating Budget.
- Security – Your business's vital systems and data will be protected from loss, and even theft.
Contact Rampart today for a consultation on how our hosting solutions in Columbus can serve you.